Whether you are buying your new home or business, at David Benson Solicitors, our experienced staff within the Property department know that it is a big decision and significant matter for all of us. Our Property team has years of experience and has represented both buyers, sellers and landlords of property for all legal matters. We aim to bring peace of mind to our clients and help them navigate stress free through the whole process.
We provide our services for both commercial and residential properties.
We regularly advise on:
- freehold and long leasehold sale and purchases (whole or part)
- granting and taking new leases and subleases
- lease surrenders, renewals, assignments and extensions
- licence to assign, sublet and alter
- conditional agreements
- Advising on landlord and tenant matters such as rent reviews, break clauses and
- General management
- Advising on head of terms
We advise and act on the following:
- sale and purchase of both freehold and leasehold
- lease extensions
- right to buy
- transfer of equity
Our services include:
- Understanding objectives: before we take instructions from you, we take time to discuss your objectives and intention behind the transaction so that your expectations are met. We give honest opinion and will tell you straight away if something is not achievable and come up with alternate solutions and options. We then get on with the job and aim to deliver on time.
- Progressing the case: once we have taken instructions, we keep you updated on the progress of the matter and seek your instructions at all stages of the transaction. We strive to measure the progress of the case with your expectations so that we can deliver as promised.
- Value for money: we offer a fixed and fair fee for our services and you are kept informed of all expenses incurred on your behalf to avoid nasty surprises at the end of the transaction.