Employment law is an ever-changing area of legislation, so we feel that our specific focus enables us to stay ahead of the game and sets us aside from our competitors. We are experts in providing exceptional employment law advice and representations for both employers and employees.
Our employment team has represented employers, self – employed workers professionals, senior and junior employees. We have an outstanding track record of success in wide range of Employment Matters which include the followings:
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Maternity, Paternity and Family rights
- Bonus Payments and/or Deductions from Wages
- Flexible Working hours negotiations
- Payments in Notice Period when negotiating a Settlement Agreement
- Bulling and Harassment at work place
- All types of Discrimination
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment contracts and documentation issues
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006) advice
- Unfair & Constructive Dismissal
- Mediation services
If you have been affected by an employment law issue, or simply need to consult a dedicated team of experienced employment Solicitors and consultants get in touch with us.
We are aware that the employment advises and representation is expensive. Hence we aim to ensure that our services are accessible and value for our client’s money. Most of our works are based on hourly rated ranging from £120+VAT to £225 +VAT. Though we are happy to agree on a fixed fee according to the complicity of each matter.