Mathusa joined David Benson Solicitors in January 2021 as a Legal Assistant whilst reading Law at University of Westminster.
Mathusa has completed her LLB in 2021 and currently doing her LLM LPC in University of Law.
As a Legal Assistant, Mathusa has been assisting Mr David Mariampillai in Conveyancing, Housing, Immigration and Civil Litigation.
Mathusa undertakes duties such as :
- proceedings and transactions under the supervision and training of a qualified solicitor
- Taking instructions and identifying clients’ requirements and goals
- Evaluating and assessing information, evidence and legal issues.
- Giving advice
- Legal research
- Case planning
- Negotiating and liaising with a range of professionals.
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence.
- Attending courts and tribunals.